You Already Applied For The Job
Not Accepting Applications
About the Job
The role will manage a team of 8-10 BDE/RTLs & report to the Area Sales Manager.
Business Growth -
● Grow merchant network by driving acquisition and servicing to attract and retain them
● Drive quality in execution by audits and review mechanisms
● Meet merchants to present products and manage escalations
● Monitor competition within assigned territory and share inputs with leadership team
● Drive acquisition and winbacks productivity to ensure right ROI
● Ensure payout closure and NOC from BDEs and FLs/TLs for all payments
Brand Visibility -
● Ensure brand visibility in assigned territory leveraging collaterals provided by the organization
● Participate in promotional events and other BTL activity (e.g. Road shows and trade shows) to
cultivate customer relationships.
● Facilitate hiring of BDEs/ TLs to ensure 100% manning in their territories
● Onboard and provide on-the-job-training to the front line sales team to improve performance
● Monitor KPIs and coach team members on an ongoing basis
● Work towards retention and engagement of the front line sales team
● Drive execution rigor by being in the market and observing BDEs/TLs
● Motivate the team by regularly communicating about monthly schemes and incentives.
● MBA from Tier 2/3 campus with good academic record
● Proven working experience of 2 - 4 years in sales managing sales team (off roll / on roll)
● Experience in Telecom, FMCG, Retail are highly preferred (B2C experience)
● Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sales/customer service focus
● Field sales experience with proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
● Exposure to the start up environment is an added advantage.
● Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact
● Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
● Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics