You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Job Description : – Agency Development Manager Job Summary: -
• Agent Recruitment
• Agent Development
• Meet Business targets
• Customer Centricity
Key Responsibilities: Agent Recruitment:-
• Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipeline.
• Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring.
• Implementation of the MLI GOLD process and adhere to the business norms.
• Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
• Ensure product knowledge by MLI ways of training.
• Field demonstration (FOD’s).
• Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
• Work with agent on planning and reviewing activities and goals.
• Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same.
Meet Business Targets:-
• Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
• Improve agent productivity & persistence by regular PRP/IID/GID etc.
• Ensure companies product mix sales ratio and adhere to the business norms.
• Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan.Customer Centricity:-
• Be MLI brand ambassador & a customer champion.
• Follow MLI sales practice to develop deep customer loyalty.
• Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need.
• Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per MLI standard.
• Sourcing & Selection capability. • Nurturing & Developing talent. • Result orientation. • Customer centricity. • Planning & Execution. MOS:- • Achievement of business plan & GPA. • Recruitment / Development & Activisation of agent as per plan. • Persistancy as per MLI grid. • Achieve GOLD Score as per MLI standard. • Number of EC/MDRT agent Minimum Education:- Graduate preferably with an MBA/Post Graduation. CTC :- Metro :- 3.15 LPA Nom Metro :- 2.90 LPA Candidate Specification:- • Age between 24-35 years. • Work experience not less then 2 to 2.5 years in sales.