About the Job
Designation: Business Analyst
Company name - promilo.com (sawara solutions pvt ltd)
Experience – 2 - 8 yrs.
Mode – full time / work from office
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform which “pay to browse”
It is a b2b SaaS start-up that enables to accelerate the business appointment funnel of the
Companies. We’re an SaaS based advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by start-up India, start-up Karnataka & MSME companies. Also, the top 100 Google AppScale academy start-up
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-8 years of experience in web & mobile user & client data analyst for start-ups, with a strong passion to help start-ups and a proven track record to bring the strong business insight to improve the sales, marketing, user, client, ui, ux of the organisation.
- Requirement gathering and analyzing
- Conduct gap analysis, assess scope & suggest solutions
- Responsible for technical proposal writing and time and cost analysis for web and mobile application development
- Preparing rfp/rfq
- Would be involved in presales activities
- Work as liaison between client and technical team
- Create wireframe | prototype | feature list | srs | brd & flow diagrams as per the client's requirement
- High it literacy proven use of web and associated technologies (excel, power point, google apps).
- Previous experience with data visualization tools (tableau, power bi, etc.), is strongly preferred.
- Cleanse and curate sourced data into standardized reporting templates
- Create, document, validate and ensure delivery of ad hoc, daily weekly, and monthly reports to internal stakeholders
- Create, validate and deliver tracking links for the marketing department
- Assist in the creation, qa, validation and reporting of a/b and multivariate tests
- Proactively monitor the marketing kpis and ua data on a daily basis
- Analyze marketing ua performance and conduct deep dive analysis to answer hypotheses and questions posed by the team
- Gather, transform, and analyze digital marketing data, including paid media, search, social, website, and conversion funnel analytics
- Analyze marketing data searching for top of funnel growth opportunities
- Analyze product data searching for insights to increase app engagement, conversion, and retention
- Analyze ltv/cac drivers to support overall business growth
- Partner with marketing, product, and growth teams
- Present findings to stakeholders and make recommendations for spend targets and campaign strategies
- Pov on ios 14 and upcoming android privacy changes and we can navigate tracking in light of these changes
- Pov on transition to skan 4.0
- Working knowledge of statistical techniques (regression, k-means clustering, pca)
- Experience with lift studies and marketing mix modeling working experience with python, r, & dbt
- Experience at a small company
- Experience with a subscription business
- Analyze website and mobile app data on traffic sources and patterns. Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance.
- Master's or bachelor degree in computer science
- Well-versed with its technologies
- 2+ years of business analysis or project analysis experience
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft office, google apps, and other web and mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment
- Advanced experience with Excel, google sheets including an understanding of visualizations, pivot tables, vlookup, and other key functions
- Experience with adobe analytics, google analytics, tableau, SQL, and data grid is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas, and processes with ease
- Experience creating user acquisition reports and dashboards
- Deep understanding of mobile attribution, cohort analysis, customer segmentation, and ltv modeling
- Experience pulling data and creating databases using an API of at least one of these ad platforms; Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, google ads, applovin
- Experience with the architecture and deployment of mobile tracking solutions, including SDK integration, ad platforms APIs, server-postbacks, and mmp providers such as Appsflyer, adjust, kochava
If you are data driven individual with a passion for start-ups and have experience in business analytics, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary package, flexible working hours, and a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.